Corcoran Silver Project Highlights
- Situated within a productive belt of current and past producing mines in the world’s #1 mining jurisdiction.1
- Mineralization near-surface, open in all directions and has a NI 43-101 inferred resource of 33.5 million silver-equivalent ounces.
- Permits in place, with multiple high-priority exploration targets that provide excellent growth potential.
- Testwork shows high amenability to leaching with silver recovers in excess of 90%.
- Global silver demand is projected to achieve an 8-year high of 1.025 billion ounces in 2021, with industrial demand growing 9% to 510 million ounces.2
Emily Manganese Project Highlights
- North America’s largest and highest-grade NI 43-101 independently verified manganese resource.
- Subject of considerable technical studies with US$23 million invested to date.
- Benchmark pilot process has produced MnC03, Electrolytic Manganese Metal (EMM) and Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD).
- Manganese is on the US and Canadian critical metals lists.
The current defined resource at Corcoran sits on less than 1% of the total tenement area controlled by NSC